The United Republic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The United Republic Party's official Website!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The United Republic Party Website! Remember to ask for your Cabinet Members for Help! Vote In Tomorrow's T.U.R.P. Election -Party President Alexandrer Coin

The new player stretegy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

The new player stretegy!  Empty
PostSubject: The new player stretegy!    The new player stretegy!  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 pm

what to do ?
apply for free aid from many available programs, tinyurl.com/FreeStuff4America or supply.jkeller4000.com. can do first day
upgrade free trainign ground, upgrade free training grounds a second time, might be able to accomplish first month
build as many aluminum mines as you can until you start running out of energy.  about 5 years
then build rubber plantations, and stop workign in your aluminium mines,   you will be retired irl before you need to start doing this one Smile

able to do more damage per day, with rubber plantaions and selling raws, and then buying weps and food, than trying to produce your own weps, at least currently.

though this is based on using q7 weps and having 10 k strength eventually, if you never plan on reaching 10k strength, hm, 5 str a day, only playing less than 2000 days, 6 years, or if you upgrade free training center once then if you plan on playing more than 3 years, or if you upgrade the training center 3 times then if you plan on playing more than, 2 years,  or if you buy gold with irl money, and pay to train and get 90 str a day, then only playing 100 days will make this analysis best for your damage per day, which i think is the ultimate goal of this game,

1. upgrade free training grounds once, cost 20 gold benefit 5 str a day, new super soilder every 50 days, 0.1 gold  day, 0.05% return a day
2. upgrade free training grounds a second time cost 70 gold benefit 5 str a day, .1 gold a day, 0.014% return a day
3. aluminum mine cost ten gold aka 2250 usd, produces 125 raw a day, sell raw at .03= 3.75, buy food for energy, .15, 3.65 a day profit, or 0.016% return a day.
   - build as many as you want until you start running out of energy
   - if we have more bonuses than none, this daily rate of return will be higher, but more strength is usually better,
   - i am going to start offering loans.jkeller4000.com, if you can get someone to cosign i would be happy to help you get an extra aluminum mine, but i guess much more profitable if we had resource bonuses.
   - much less wims to market flucations, raw prices have been staying about .04-.03 for a while.
4. q1 wep,  cost 10 gold 2250 usd, 2.50 a day, or .01% daily return
5. raw food prices are trying to go to .01, so might get lucky buying raws for food at .01 and operating a food factory, however very risky, and lots of down side, will be a while before enough new players join that food prices rise, because i think most new players start off being able to produce more food than they need, not sure though.

Last edited by jkeller4000 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: The new player stretegy!    The new player stretegy!  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:32 am

ohh and there are a few sites if you need to buy food,
erepublikanalyzer.com/RentabilidadComida.aspx
lol its a Spanish site, but you can change the market and see the price per energy regen,
it is helpful, sometimes its better to sell the quality you make and buy another quality. not always so be careful,

because q7 weps have 10 usage, and a 200% bonus on damage, it sometimes might be better to sell the other quality and buy q7, but then again not always,  several people use the lower quality to build rockets,  and one q3 rocket takes 60 of each quality weps except q7, so q7 prices can be low when people need to do lots of damage and q1-q6 prices can be high.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Crusader

PostSubject: Re: The new player stretegy!    The new player stretegy!  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 pm

I agree with you, but I think one of the fastest payouts are discounted training grounds days. upgrading your training grounds helps you produce gold receiving 5 after every 250 strength.
Back to top Go down
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: The new player stretegy!    The new player stretegy!  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:41 pm

hm i guess waiting for discount days is good!  but i am not very patient Sad   maybe we need to poll new players as to how patient they are!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new player stretegy!    The new player stretegy!  Empty

Back to top Go down

The new player stretegy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Republic Party :: The Game :: Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: