The United Republic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The United Republic Party's official Website!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The United Republic Party Website! Remember to ask for your Cabinet Members for Help! Vote In Tomorrow's T.U.R.P. Election -Party President Alexandrer Coin

Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party    Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 am

DotIftP = Department of the Interior for the Party, hm i mgith need to think of a better naming scheme.

alright, i can be hard to deal with some times but, i am looking for some one to help me with the DotIftP.

requirements,

activity lvl: log in at least twice a day.
Large available storage: at least 2000 open spaces.
knowledge of simple spread sheet programming.
semi active-gmail account (have one or can create one that you know the password to and will not forget the password )

will be required to check requests for items and give out the requested items,
will be using google documents spread sheet, for accounting purposes.

salary 100 usd a week,

health insurance, a 40 dollar value but doesn't cover anything :)lol i hope you do not get sick in game,
unemployment insurace, none Sad
pension: none Sad
stock options :(none
party funded 401k program none Sad

total pay 140 usd a week - 40 for health insurance= 100 net income a week,

lol i having too much fun with this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
Kharnthebetrayer

Kharnthebetrayer

Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party    Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 pm

jkeller4000 wrote:
salary 100 USD a week,

Wow.

Wish i got paid for my Deputy of Media position... But i don't. Sad

But i'm sure you will find plenty of new players that like money with knowledge of Simple spread sheet programing and a Semi active g-mail.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Killah

Thomas Killah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party    Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:43 pm

jkeller, if you want I can be your temporary deputy until you find a newer player that would like to step up to the plate. The salary is not necessary for me, but it would be appreciated.
I have a VERY active gmail
I definately know how to make google spreadsheets/documents/ect
I login in about 4-5 times a day
BUT, I only have 1,000 storage. I've never really needed to upgrade my storage.tongue
Back to top Go down
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party    Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:33 am

hm, i really wish you have a larger storage killah, but it could work. if i need lots of help i will send you a message killah,

kharn, i do not get paid for director of interior either, however, i do think i am making a bit of money and wish to help out a party member who is doing some work for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
kyerby

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party    Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Nor do I get paid for being a Councillor. I dont know spreadsheets though so wouldnt be helpful here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party    Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for some deputies to help me Department of the Interior for the Party
Page 1 of 1