The United Republic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The United Republic Party's official Website!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The United Republic Party Website! Remember to ask for your Cabinet Members for Help! Vote In Tomorrow's T.U.R.P. Election -Party President Alexandrer Coin

Official Recruitment Letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Torian
Admin
Amanda Torian

Official Recruitment Letter Empty
PostSubject: Official Recruitment Letter   Official Recruitment Letter EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Below you'll find a form letter to use when recruiting new members to the party.  Make sure you replace your name where mine is highlighted in red. Smile

I’d like to introduce you to The United Republic Party & invite you to join us once you reach level 13 in the game.  

It’s an exciting though often frustrating time to be a citizen of the eUSA.  I know it can be a bit overwhelming trying to understand the political upheaval taking place in our country.  We’d love to have you join us in fighting against the Political Takeover (PTO).  As a nation we are rebuilding the foundations of our country & striving to bring peace back to our states.  Our party hopes to help the eUSA regain its standing in the game & we’d love to have your help.  Join us in raising our voices to a powerful push for victory!

If you’re in need of help in the game, members of our party are quite willing to assist you in finding the help you need.  There are programs that give free food & weapons, so that you don’t have to spend your own hard-earned money fighting for our country.  In fact, once a member of our party, you will be entitled to free Q7 tanks, which will not only assist in our nation’s struggle, but will help you toward any goals you may have in the game, such as True Patriot & Battle Hero medals, which come with substantial Gold rewards.

Be active as we fight off our enemies daily & join a new or good Military Unit (MU).  As of now we are at WAR, we must defend OUR COUNTRY, OUR MOTHERLAND! Join us to defend against the Invaders!Join us for the freedom of our great Nation! Join The United Republic Party for Freedom & for Peace!

I apologize for taking up so much of your time.  Remember to have fun & enjoy your experience & do feel free to contact me for anything -- even if it’s only to have a friendly ear to chat with.

Join our Party Now @ lvl 13 & Up!
http://www.erepublik.com/en/party/the-united-republic-party-3835/1

As well join our MU:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/3096?page=1

Sincerely,
Amanda Torian, Director Of Media, The United Republic Party
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/7622832
Mr.Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Official Recruitment Letter   Official Recruitment Letter EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Personally I think

-outdated.
-needs to be personalized more.
-Q7 in the eyes of the new people (WTF is this).
- needs to be short sweet and to the point
Back to top Go down
Alexandrer Coin
Admin
Alexandrer Coin

PostSubject: Re: Official Recruitment Letter   Official Recruitment Letter EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:58 pm

That's why we have this-- 

Welcome Citizen,

I formally invite you to join the Newly Founded Political Party: The United Republic Party. I know that as either a new or old player, there is always something that may be troubling you, or you need to ask someone for help. As you will notice, there are two main aspects of the game - Military and Political. I know that other Top Parties may be messaging you, and saying their party is the best. So I’d just like to let you know about mine, I'll try to keep it short: Smile

The United Republic Party (T.U.R.P.) is about promoting the next generation of leaders in eU.S.A.. As a new Party we focus on giving voice to the newer members, while establishing growth within the player. Our party works at its best, when we all work together. There is always a discussion to agree, and disagree, but your personality will never change, who you are in the New World, with the one HUGE exception of PTO'ers. (This refers to the Political Take Over. Merely people trying to ruin the hard work that has been built for over years in eAmerica. Ex: Ronald Gipper Reagan).

As a player, It is important to have the right connection, and T.U.R.P. can provide you with the best there is to offer. No matter if its in the Political side, to the World of Economics, our Party will guide you to the path that you will want to choose.

There are many answers in this game that my communities can offer, But the first two important things you need to learn about is Parties and Military units. As an active Political Member & Commander of a Military Unit I highly recommend you two communities that will benefit you in the long run, to reach your goals:

T.U.R.P.-http://www.erepublik.com/en/party/the-united-republic-party-3835/1

T.U.R.P.'s MU -http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/472

Feel free to ask me any questions I'm here daily.

Sincerely,

-Alexandrer Coin
President of The United Republic Party
Revolutionary Army Comamander
Deputy Secretary & Mentor for eUS Department of Education

How about it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://turp88.forumotion.com
Mr.Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Official Recruitment Letter   Official Recruitment Letter EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:56 am

better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Recruitment Letter   Official Recruitment Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Recruitment Letter
Page 1 of 1