The United Republic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The United Republic Party's official Website!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The United Republic Party Website! Remember to ask for your Cabinet Members for Help! Vote In Tomorrow's T.U.R.P. Election -Party President Alexandrer Coin

Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!

Go down 
+2
Thomas Killah
Alexandrer Coin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandrer Coin
Admin
Alexandrer Coin

Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Welcome to the Official Website for The United Republic Party. Our Party is constantly growing, and we must further take the next step to the meta-game. Here we can post, comment, and see what important stuff that's needs to be address. Please be respectful, and open-minded about other people. If any vulgar comments would be said, then may god help you. Furthermore enjoy, and stay tune for updates.

Sincerely ,

-Alexandrer Coin
Back to top Go down
https://turp88.forumotion.com
Thomas Killah

Thomas Killah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Site looks good so far can't wait to get some more members. Also can I become a moderator?
Back to top Go down
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Hello, it's me,
I was kinda wondering what is our parties official stance on a variety of topics?
1. high or low import taxes on weps/raw weps/ food/food weps?
2. high or low vat tax?
3. high or low income tax?
4. aggressive attack everything that moves? passive only start resistance wars? average attack anythign that is not an ally nor an ally of an ally?
5. large spending on defense? aka give lots or food and weps to active military members? or large spending on economy? aka helping new players build factories and tc?
6. immigration? accept anyone who wants to be an american or only peopel who have top damage in a usa campaign? or people can can produce lots of goods ?
i cannot think of any other things we can really do in game? or things that we should have a stance on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
Thomas Killah

Thomas Killah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:55 pm

We never really discussed our stances on things like that, except I believe I speak for all of us when I say we only accept immigrants that are from allied nations or neutral nations and have not dealed any damage against the US or its allies. Other than that I think we should have a discussion about what our stances should be between the President, myself, and the other cabinet members.
Back to top Go down
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:26 am

Thomas Killah wrote:
Other than that I think we should have a discussion about what our stances should be between the President, myself, and the other cabinet members.

hm, i am going to be slightly confused here, i guess the people who made the party made it with their beliefs, so i guess they should decided the party stance. but then again, the party is made of people, i guess i will start topics and post whatt i feel is an approitate view on those 6 subjects. and if the other cabinate members and the party president disagree then i will need to see if i can understand their reasoning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
Thern alpha

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:01 am

what's going on guys?
Back to top Go down
SwiftStrike74

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Hey there T.U.R.P. I'm SwiftStrike74. I just joined the party on a personal invitation from Alex. I wanted to provide a quick Bio to everyone because I believe it is important for people to know those they have to work with.

-I was raised by the USN/USMC
-I was raised a dedication unmatched by anyone I've yet met
-I'm no stranger to hard work
-I'm a high school senior
-I study Biology, Medicine, Politics, and War
-I can be blunt and straight-forward sometimes, but I don't believe that is ever a problem. More often than not, it helps me to get the job done.
-I plan on joining the USN as a Surface Warfare Officer or the USMC as an Armored Warfare Officer so leadership isn't unfamiliar to me
Back to top Go down
Mr.Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Glad to be here, and will help any way I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!   Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Members of T.U.R.P. and eRepublik!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Republic Party :: The Party :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: