The United Republic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The United Republic Party's official Website!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The United Republic Party Website! Remember to ask for your Cabinet Members for Help! Vote In Tomorrow's T.U.R.P. Election -Party President Alexandrer Coin

Request food and weps here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Request food and weps here  Empty
PostSubject: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 pm

well i seem to be unable to find the topic where people can post if they need food or weps,
shh, don't tell anyone i am the guy, "my document did not print so i hit the print button a few more times"
10 million pages print out over night,  
"wasn't me"

lol well anyways if you need food or weps, post here,

hm, maybe i should say they are free food and free weps,

though i would appreciate, if you do not need food or weps to donatio 10% of your extra food and weps, you know the whole tithe idea, give a bit extra that you have to feel good about your self, and to help someone be hapyp so they do not get upset and revolt, killing you and me!

i bet if we would have given the middle east food instead of tanks in 1990's they would not have destroyed the world trade center. they told us in a nonverbal way we were not trading properly with them. i guess just be nice and not bad things will happen to you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
Kharnthebetrayer

Kharnthebetrayer

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:25 pm

jkeller4000 wrote:

i bet if we would have given the middle east food instead of tanks in 1990's they would not have destroyed the world trade center. they told us in a nonverbal way we were not trading properly with them. i guess just be nice and not bad things will happen to you!

Aww. Too soon man. even at the last part of your post, it was too soon.
Plus, Should you of even posted that? Its like saying "If we gave them food. (Which we were, its not like there were no food charities WAY back in 1990) Instead of tanks(Come on. We give everyone tanks) They would have not killed 2000 people and themselves in the process"
This is a joke. Because we have no rules yet
Back to top Go down
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm

hm, well i give you food, don't keel me!!

hm i guess i also gave you weps Smile lol i beg you do not use them sell them!
Back to top Go down
Kharnthebetrayer

Kharnthebetrayer

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

jkeller4000 wrote:
hm, well  i give you food, don't keel me!!

hm i guess i also gave you weps :)lol i beg you do not use them sell them!

Twisted Evil:7 Twisted Evil 

Good. I accept your offering. I revel in your fear

pale
Back to top Go down
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 am

i gave you more food and weps please do not use that scary devil face, i almost peed myself in fright
Back to top Go down
Kharnthebetrayer

Kharnthebetrayer

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 am

It's not the Emotes you should be scared of.

It's My absolute randomness.
Back to top Go down
JoJo376

JoJo376

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:08 am

Can i officially request some weapons? Im good on food but keep running out of weapons. Sad
Back to top Go down
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 pm

hm, i haven't visied the forums in a while sorry jojo, it seems a little time has passed also, do you still need food ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request food and weps here    Request food and weps here  Empty

Back to top Go down

Request food and weps here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Republic Party :: The Game :: For Prospective Members-
Jump to: