The United Republic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The United Republic Party's official Website!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The United Republic Party Website! Remember to ask for your Cabinet Members for Help! Vote In Tomorrow's T.U.R.P. Election -Party President Alexandrer Coin

government spending?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

government spending? Empty
PostSubject: government spending?   government spending? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:56 am

the usa government should spend to help the little people, the usa government should return funding to the eusa military units, especially the lower lvl ones and return funding to the eusa department of interior, thogu hthis might encourage people not to build factories, but i think the personality of most players in this game is such that building more factories will always bee good!

to get the funding to start wars, the usa government should ask the wealthy citizens to donate, wealthy is anyone who can sustain enough energy usage, that they are limited by energy regen.

the eusa government should spend all the money it takes in!

if there is not a demand for weps due to war, the programs funded by the eusa government should still get the same funding and buy weps, to keep the wep prices more stable, and maintain a strategic storage to sell when there are new missions and everyone wants to build rockets. this helps prices stay high in times of peace keeping the economy growing, and weps low in times of war to keep the damage high.

if you do not agree, please post why and try to remain logical and use either reasoning or facts to prove your point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: government spending?   government spending? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm

i disagree with you, i had to work my butt off several years to get all the factories and tc i have curtrently, do not give new players those tc it is not fair i do not care about america i care about me and fairness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
kyerby

PostSubject: Re: government spending?   government spending? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Funny how you post disagreeing with yourself. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: government spending?   government spending? Empty

Back to top Go down

government spending?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Republic Party :: The Game :: For Prospective Members-
Jump to: