The United Republic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The United Republic Party's official Website!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The United Republic Party Website! Remember to ask for your Cabinet Members for Help! Vote In Tomorrow's T.U.R.P. Election -Party President Alexandrer Coin

Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage Empty
PostSubject: Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage   Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 pm

minimum wage should be 20% less than the market wage prices
income tax should be under 1%
Vat tax should be high
import tax should be set to adjust for resource bonuses

well I decided I better get this started, hopefully we get some good response,

party center right!
right people should all have about the same quality of life,
left people should live based on the profit they generate,

so we are in the middle but closer to having people live almost the same quality of life,

now quality of life in erepublik is damage done, how much damage can an american do,
why is that the quality of life in erepublik? it is the ultimate end of the economy, the only way to consume is to fight, so those who do more damage can fight more! those who do more damage and fight more are living a better quality of life. maybe you disagree with me there on my analysis, but anyways post a comment if these definitions or assumptions are wrong,

now these are ideals, I am going to assume, no black market, that the products donated to each other or black market usage does not happen or is not a significant part of the economy. almost nothing I can do about the black market so why should I worry about it?

minimum wage should be 20% less than the market wage prices to stop people avoiding taxes,
because if taxes are bad we should not have them! and so people should not have to avoid them, if taxes are good then we want people paying them, and so people should not be able to avoid them,

income tax should be under 1% ! because all the citizens want to work to get money, and new players the majority of income comes from working, income tax should be almost zero, this way people who work get all the money they are paid! and they will spend that money! and then the new players especially ones who have not joined a commune yet to avoid paying taxes, will get the benefit of the full pay! and be more equal to a rich player with lots of assets.
now if income tax is zero, foreigners will move to the usa to get a job and work in american factories, and i will hope that american business owners will only operate their factories at a profit, if the foreigner is working in an American factory making the American business owner money, that will increase the amount of damage a american business owner can do, i guess hm, lower income tax both helps american business owners and american workers.

Vat tax should be high, this is where america should makes its money, because we are center right, people who sell weps are usually doing so with the intent to profit from selling them, selling weps to build more buildings, sellign their extra weps that they just want to break even on, the business owners can adjust their calculations for this VAT and the individual who is WAMing will be able to produce for almost free so the VAT does not affect them jsut reduces the profit a little bit, the worker i guess will have to pay more for weps Sad however, use some of the government funds to give weps to people at a discount, like the armed forces would start getting tax dollars to fund the solider, because they could no longer operate their communes,

import tax should be set to adjust for resource bonuses, if America has all resource bonuses then small import tax like 5%, if we have no resource bonuses, then to compete with other countries need a 51% import tax, if a foreginer can produce twice as many weps for the american to make the same rate of return per factory the american has to sell for twice, so a 50% import tax will help the prices in america get high when o resources bonuses, so americans make the same profit per factory as the foregin factories.

now this was an idealistic analysis, please post objections or differences of opinion and what those differences are based on, so i can try to under stand.
i will apologize again, i am more a math guy not an English guy i hope i remained logical while maintaining readability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
jkeller4000

jkeller4000

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage   Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 pm

No i completely disagree with you!

income tax should be 75%, we do not want consumers in america we want factory builders, it is not profitable to hire workers, so we should tax the workers because they only work for the hard worker medal trying to make the wages high. there is a high demand to work so wages are too high need to tax to lower wages!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jkeller4000.com
kyerby

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage   Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 pm

I only earn $1 a day in exchange for moving costs provided free by my mu as well as tanks and food if they approve my request for such therefor the tax rate doesnt really affect me much no matter what it is at. I do think it should be lowered from the current 25% but congress keeps voting that down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage   Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage Empty

Back to top Go down

Where we stand on taxes? and minnimum wage
Page 1 of 1